I stumbled onto this idea on a blog that belongs to our good friends, Dan and Janelle Cook (and baby girl Cookie, arriving September 2015!) and was inspired to complete my own list. Without further ado…
5. Fly in an airplane piloted by my little sister
6. See at least 45 of the 50 states (I’ve already seen almost 40)
7. Finish reading A Song of Ice & Fire series (George R.R. Martin, you better start writing!)
8. Eat in a restaurant alone.
9. Go to a baseball game at Camden Yards.
|Completed – July 11th…ha-ha! And the Nationals won, 7-4!|
10. Finish the cook book I started for my sister; print a copy for myself also!
11. See the Cherry Blossoms in DC.
|Completed – Saturday, April 11, 2015|
12. Travel to Australia & New Zealand
13. Go to an NFL game (preferably a team I like: the Saints, the Ravens)
14. Visit Scotland (it’s where my ancestors are from)
15. Recreate a portion of my Senior Trip with one of my best friends, Nickolee. Hey Nickolee, do you want to go to the beach? Any beach at all… 🙂
16. See New England in the Fall (Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts & Vermont)
17. I’d one day like to have a surprise birthday party!
|Completed – October 4, 2015 – 31st Birthday|
18. Go on a ghost hunt
19. Visit Boston
20. Try out camping – I’ve been assured I’ll like it…I’m not sure…
|Completed – September 5, 2015 – Wasn’t really my thing….ha-ha!|
21. See the Northern Lights (or at least attempt to see them…)
22. Travel to Africa
23. Spend the night in a castle
24. Visit the Grand Canyon (I’ve been once before – I wasn’t even 2 – so, I’d like to see it & remember)
25. Go on a safari
26. Meet someone famous
27. Go to the MLB All-Star Game – it’s in DC in 2018…so…maybe?
28. Return to Vandenburg AFB to see where I was born
29. See the Taj Mahal
30. See Bletchley Park – site where Alan Turing built the first “computer” & broke the Enigma code.
31. See the fireflies in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
32. Host my family for a holiday (preferably Thanksgiving or Christmas)
|Completed – Thanksgiving 2011/Christmas 2011 & 2013|
33. Visit New York City at Christmas; riding the train to get there would be cool too!
34. Visit filming sites for Games of Thrones: Dubrovnik Croatia, Seville Spain, Belfast Ireland…
35. See the wild ponies that live on Assateague Island
36. Write something & have it published
37. Have 50,000 page views on this blog (I’m at around 28,000)
38. Ride the London Eye
39. Have an Alaskan Husky (or a Siberian Husky)
40. Hike to the top of Signal Knob
Blue – Not there yet
Pink – In Progress
Green – Done!