I’m linking up today with a post made on The Sowell Life a few days ago. Granted; no one gave me these questions like someone gave them to Joy – but I always love a good brain picking session! Enjoy!
1) If you could be any animal on the planet, which would you choose and why?
– I’ve always thought that maybe I’d like to be something exotic, but the more I think about, I think being Watson would be pretty nice. He has it made in the shade and is spoiled rotten! Being an exotic wild animal might be cool for a little while, but being Watson – that would be cool every day!
2) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
–Okay, it’s probably not the “best” piece of advice I’ve received but the phrase “patience is a virtue” is pretty good. I like to think I’m a fairly patient person but I think right now; in this season of my life, I’m being schooled in what patience is – and it’s a virtue I need to work on.
3) What is your favorite TV show of all time?
– This question is SO hard! I watch so many shows and love some of them so much! I guess if I really had to choose, my favorite show of all time would be Bones. I’ve been sticking with it now for 9 years and I’ll be so sad to see them go next Spring!
|Love it. Love them. Love it all.
4) If you could have any job in the world and it didn’t matter how much money you made or what qualifications you needed, what would it be?
– I would be a Mom! A job where you make no money and the qualifications include loving your child(ren) and doing the best job you can do!
5) What is your favorite holiday movie?
– I love all holiday movies; because by holiday I’m automatically assuming we mean Christmas. And if it’s got a Christmas vibe, I’m down! My absolute favorite though? White Christmas! We watch it every Christmas Eve and it is just wonderful.
|I love it.
6) Suggest a new blog for me to read.
– Just take yourself over to my dear friend Nickolee’s blog – On the Journey. She, her husband and their precious baby girl (soon to be two little girls) are missionaries in Madagascar and her posts are always wonderful!
7) What is something that you are loving right now?
– The seemingly Fall(ish) weather. I hope it stays cooler and just keeps on getting cooler! I love that crisp feeling in the air in the morning and the evening – now if only it would last all day! Maybe by October?
8) What is your favorite nail polish color?
– I have to say I’m partial to red. I don’t use it all the time because I usually re-paint my toenails on a weekly basis, but if I had to pick just one color to go with, it would be something classic – red!
9) What is your favorite season?
– I have to say Autumn! The last three months of the year aren’t technically a season because October and November fall into Autumn and December gets Winter going…so I’ll have to say Autumn. I love knowing as the end of the year begins, the best is yet to come. I love all the holidays that come with Autumn, the colors on the trees, the smell of a fire burning, coffee bubbling up and the smell of all things pumpkin! So yes, Autumn would be it!
|May I please crawl into this picture?
10) Tell me something that most people don’t know about you.
– Let’s see, something people don’t know about me. I guess that would be that I don’t really “like” dogs, so to speak. Dogs have always made me pretty nervous, until I had my Tanner and now my Watson. Before having those pets, I would have firmly called myself a cat person…and I may still be a cat person. I love my dog, but other dogs…I’m not always okay with!
So there you go! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and to my sweet friend Nickolee – I’m going to tag you in on this one. Something to pass a little bit of the time you are spending on bed rest! I love you girl! Now – answer some questions! 🙂 Please!